OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We will zealously represent you and seek any lawful means to present or defend your case.
- We will preserve your confidences, secrets or statements which you reveal in our relationship.
- We will give you the right to make the ultimate decision on the lawful objectives to be pursued in your case.
- We will charge you a reasonable fee and before being hired the basis of that fee in a written fee agreement.
- We will show you courtesy and consideration.
- We will exercise independent judgment on your behalf, free from compromising influences.
- We will inform you periodically about the status of your case and, at your request, give you copies of documents.
- We will exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct.
- We will refer you to other legal counsel, if we do not handle your type of case and cannot properly represent you.