We understand that times change

And so may your need to modify your original final judgment. A change in your circumstances can apply to modify your child support, child custody, and alimony. At the Broward County law offices of family law attorneys John R Sorkin and Robin S Sorkin, we can answer your questions and help you understand your rights and options for modification. Whether you are looking for child support modification, child custody modification, alimony modification or you would like to modify visitation or timesharing agreements, we can help your family through these changes.

To modify your final judgment regarding children such as timesharing, parenting, custody, relocation or visitation you must show a significant change in circumstances as well as the best interests of the child or children will be promoted as a result of the change.

We help families in South Florida, with the following types of modification:

Child Support Modification

With specific child support guidelines in Florida, we can help you learn if you are eligible for a child support modification.

Visitation Modification

Whether the custodial parent relocates or your current timesharing or visitation plan is just not working, we can help you file a petition to modify visitation.

Child Custody Modification

If it is in the best interest of your child(ren), it is possible to petition for a modification of child custody.

Alimony Modification

From cohabitation to losing your job, if there has been a major change in financial circumstances, we can help you petition for alimony modifications.


For more information on custody, parenting plans, factors concerning children and timesharing, call 800-375-2942 for a free office consultation.

Name *