FAMILY LAW FORMS
Be certain you have Adobe Acrobat 4.0 or higher installed on your computer. If not, download Adobe Acrobat Reader now.
Please Note: You may complete a form online and then print it, but you cannot save data typed into the form. You may also download a form in PDF and then save it to the location of your choosing on your computer.
How to Complete the Forms Online
- Click the on the form name to open the file in your browser
- Do not use the [RETURN/ENTER] key. Instead, use the [TAB] key to move through text fields.
- To insert a check mark, click inside a check box.
- Print the form if you wish to save it for your records.
How to Download and Save PDFs to Your Computer
- Right-click on the form name.
- From the menu, choose Download Linked File, and specify a storage location on your computer.
- CTRL-click on the form name.
- From the menu, choose Save Linked File, and specify a storage location on your computer.
(a) Parenting Plan